Cylon 0.1.0 is the first open source public release of Cylon Project. We are excited to bring a high performance data engineering toolkit that can work as a library as well as a standalone framework . This is the first step towards building a complete toolkit designed to work with AI/ML systems and integrate with data processing systems with the vision "data engineering everywhere".
You can download source code from Github
- Introducing Cylon C++ engine based on Apache Arrow.
- Cylon C++, Python (PyCylon) and Java language bindings
- Distributed operations using MPI
- Local and distributed operations (Select, Project, Joins, Intersection, Union, Subtract)
- Jupyter notebook support and experimental Google Colab support
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0